Here's a picture of the gorgeous cake that my boys bought me for Mother's day. It was so delicious that I ate 2 pieces before I remembered to take a picture. It's Melrose Diner's Butter Cream Cake... and it says, "Gobby Loves Mommy" Oh how I love those boys!
When we went to the dollar store, the other day, I bought Zee some little plastic animals... make that little, FREAKISH plastic animals! This is the giant dog and his tiny, horsey friend, thrown in to show his immence size.
Here's the sad little goat with hemorroids. I feel just terribly for him. Ouch!
and, as if that were not enough, He's TINY! Just look at how small he is compared to this turkey. It's just sad, I tell you. Poor thing.
And, for the love of all that is holy, won't someone tell me WHAT on earth this horse is doing? Is it River Dance? Is the horse performing River Dance?
Sunday, May 21, 2006
you're going to be so sick of pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment