Monday, July 17, 2006

goin to the west side

Zane and I have been preparing for our trip to Arizona. We leave tonight. I'm a little sad about the trip and I'm certainly not looking forward to being without Duane for a month, but still hopeful that it will be better than expected.

We'll be flying at night, so everyone send Zane lots of sleep-vibes for the plane. Just in case, I have bought lots of little toys for him to play with in the event that he decides he'd rather be awake at 12 AM. I pray that we won't need them.

I got my hair cut for the occasion and decided to cut Zee's hair, while I was at it. Unfortunately, I only have pix of Zane, as the batteries died in our camera before I could upload all the pictures.

Zee's faux-hawk:


I have a few where his hair is standing up a bit more, but they didn't make it over before I lost the batteries.

No comments: