
Some of my friends have been asking for pictures of me during my rave days. Unfortunately, I don't have many in my possession but here's one of me just after that phase, about a year before I became pregnant. Duane and his friends threw a party and it was a success. I am the one on the right. The other folks are some friends of mine, Grant and Erika.
_____________________________________
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post on the old blog. I have been fairly busy, helping Duane with a few things for work, and preparing to watch my friend's son, N during the week, until he goes into daycare. He's a great kid and I'm looking forward to it.
I may not have time to post much over the next few weeks, as I'll have my hands full with these two guys, but I'll check in and see how you're all doing whenever I can. Have a LOVELY week, everyone.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
pre-baby days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment