We just got home from the hospital after Zane had an anaphylactic reaction to "peanut-butter bumpers", an organic cereal we bought today.
So, the poor kid is now allergic to milk and peanuts... the peanuts a little more than the milk. We'll have the epi-pen by tomorrow. My heart is breaking for him. I don't want him to be that weird kid that sits in the corner snuffling into his shirt sleeve while the rest of the class plays and has fun. I hate that my shitty genes made him allergic.
Well, my shitty genes and the pollution and the hormones they give the chickens and cows, and all the other damn stuff they pumped into him... My next kid --if I have a next kid-- will not be vaccinated until [s]he's 35.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Eh tu Peanuts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment