I'm signed up for 4 classes in spring of 2009... Psych 202, Psych 215, CIS 103 (not exactly new material for me, but a prereq for my degree and easier than testing out) and Music 103 (needed purely as a source of empty credits to put me over the edge into full time, for financing purposes and to complete my degree)
can i do it? god i hope so. Seeing how 1 online class almost kicked my ass last year, I'm worried that i can't hack it. Attending classes and doing homework are a little different with a child at home. I barely know how to make time to wash my hair, let alone meeting writing deadlines imposed by grumpy professors and studying massive amts of material for finals week.
I'm not the first mom to decide to finish her degree. Of course it can be done. My only question is can it be done by me? Here's hoping.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
All signed up and ready to matriculate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Of course you can! You have superhuman powers!
Post a Comment