I've been Tagged. Here are 6 Weird facts about me. You can thank Peg from Peg's Pen.
- I spent a few years as a "candy raver" complete with glitter, bright, baggy pants, blinking toys, fuzzy clothes, plastic jewelry, a binky and, of course, glow sticks.
- I spent 2 weeks on a ventilator, in a coma after a terrible reaction to flea spray.
- After surgery to correct a congenital deformity, I had my jaw wired shut for a summer in high school. The pureed mush that passed for food was so gross that I refused to eat anything for 2 weeks, until I passed out one day, in the doctor's office.
- I can't eat anything with "unidentifiable" chucks in it. If I bite into anything questionable, I gag, and sometimes, throw-up.
- I effectively stopped drinking alcohol when I turned 21, because it was boring.
- I was a strict vegan for a little over a year and stopped because it was too time consuming.
Monday, April 24, 2006
6 weird things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment