Welcome to the house of sick, where all the members are sick 5 out of every 7 days for months at a time. Coughs and Colds and Sneezes, Oh My. ICK!
In emotional news, after a few months and plenty of wellbutrin, I'm comfortable in saying that the PPD has receded. The change in my life (and I can only assume in the lives of my loved ones) has been huge. I don't wake up miserable and counting the seconds until I can climb back into bed and turn it all off again. I've regained a touch of my pre-pregnancy confidence and there's a calmness and ease with parenting that I hadn't had at any time, previously.
Zane has been amazing. I finally feel like I can appreciate him. - Little guy, can you ever forgive me for being such a grouch? -
In contrast, I can hardly believe how horrible I felt before without even knowing what was going on. It felt like I was drowning in my own insufficiency... for 4 achingly long years.
Now begins the process of clawing my way back into the world of the living.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
the house of sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so happy that you are back in the land of the living. I loved you just as much when you weren't but this is brilliant! love love love!
so good to hear :)
I can't believe you guys are still here. Thank you both!
You can tell in the extending the lines or communication you've been doing lately :)
Kris that's great news - keep up the blog tho as I love to catch up one what you're up to from across the pond... If ever you fancy a trip to Blighty - come and visit!
Hi Kris! Wow, lots of changes!! Am glad life is looking you in the eye and you're smiling! And Zee, three?! How time flies! And going for your Master's Degree?! I commend you my dear and am most proud of you and your commitments!!
Congratualtions Kris on takin the bull by the horns and showing it who's boss!! ;-0}:-0}
Prayers and hugs for the upcoming days!!
Peg
Post a Comment