So much of my time is spent trying to convince this little person that good can only come from a trip to the park/ to the coffee shop down the street/ a walk/ to the corner store/ putting on clothes/ putting on shoes/ putting on a clean diaper/ eating anything of or even remotely pertaining to protein/ keeping recently-stepped-in-dog-poo shoes out of ones mouth/ brushing teeth... well, you get the idea.
At this stage of the game, he doesn't really want to do anything. I'm kinda at a loss. It will surely pass, but how on earth do you get anything done in the mean time? Typically, I let him "do nothing" rather than force my will down his throat. But, sometimes, I really, REALLY just want to go have some coffee/ go for a walk/ go to the corner store.......
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
how do I love thee?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment