Monday, October 24, 2005

snot-nosed kids

sorry I haven't posted in so long.

I've had a bit of dizziness/nausea and some heart palpitations that seem to be due to my thyroid medication. It seems to be a higher dosage than I need.

Zane has yet another runny nose. It seems that as soon as one cold clears up, another starts again. I know in my head that it's all normal and healthy, but it can be a bit disconcerting to a first-time mom. Not to mention, I hate that snot-encrusted nose-thing that he's been sporting, lately. Not only can't I clean it off fast-enough, he fights me, every time. And, it's just gross.

Zane's been gaining some new skills, as well. He's JUST about ready to walk. He's been standing on his own more and more, and he's able to walk while holding one of my hands. He is also saying a few "words" when he feels like it. That may be my favorite skill of all.

No comments: