Saturday, March 04, 2006

I love robots

Someday, we'll have machines to sweep and clean the floors, wash the dishes, cook dinner and clean the cat litter.

Oh, wait. That day is here. For starters, I want a Scooba floor washing robot because I suck, and I pretty-much just don't clean, and a slave robot that keeps my kitchen floor all sparkly, squeeky clean is just what I need.

Now, we already have a Litter-Robot which replaced the broken Littermaid which we only had for about a year and a half. Gosh, that thing sucked, in comparison to the Litter-Robot, which is quiet, efficient, and effectively makes my cats truely happy... If litter box usage is any indication, and I think it is.

As for the house, they've accepted our offer. It's very exciting. I'm a little scared, but so happy about it, too. Now, the real fun begins, as we arrange a home inspection, and march toward closing. Keep wishing us luck. We need it.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay Kris!! I'll be sending you lots of positive vibes that everything goes smoothly and easily. How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that litter robot looks hysterical! But I don't think my cat would ever shit in there :(

Korin said...

I'd love a robot to clean my bathroom. And to clean in the way I like it clean :)
Congrats on the house. I'm so excited for you! :D

kris said...

Thanks for the good wishes!

The litter box is a little weird, but they give you lots of helpful hints to get the cats to use it. It was easier than you might think.

Anonymous said...

Wow! COngratulations!

Peg said...

My mom and dad have a robot that sweeps the floor!! It is pretty cool...and extra good luck on the house!!!!!!