Last weekend, I was sick with some sort of food poisoning or stomach bug for 2 days. I stopped getting sick, but my gut still isn't right. Now, every time I eat, I get bloated and gassy, and I have horrible, burning pain and pressure just under my rib cage. I wanted to wait and see if it dissipated, but it didn't. I will be calling the doctor on Monday.
In other news, I've had a small lump in my breast for the last couple of months. I saw a new doctor last week, and she checked it out. I love her, by the way... AND she and the other docs in her practice also do VBAC's. She said it feels like a blocked duct, but she wants me to have an ultrasound, just to be sure. I'll schedule that this week as well. But really, I feel better already, just knowing it's being taken care of.
The house roller-coaster is still up and down. We're getting close to the home stretch, now, and the appraisal situation has finally worked itself out. The radon test came back .8 which is fantastic. I don't know for sure, but I don't think there's much else that can block the way, now.
Talk to everyone, soon.
Saturday, March 18, 2006
woe is me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sick sucks. :( Sorry you're feeling crappy :( Glad the lump looks like nothing. I'll be thinking of you.
much love k
Kris, I had a breast lump a few months ago. I have fibrocystic tissue so my doc figured that was it but ordered an ultrasound just in case. One thing I did that dramatically changed it was getting some lymphatic drainage done to it. I was amazed how much it changed in response to it. I did the ultrasound too because I wanted to cover my bases. Nothing showed up on it, but my doc did a follow-up appt. with me because she was considering aspirating it just to be sure. She was amazed how much it had changed as well and was no longer concerned about it. If you go to www.iahp.com and click on the "find a practitioner" link you can look for people who've had LDT training in your area. Preferably somebody who's certified, but at least has had multiple levels of training. If you want help, let me know.
Post a Comment