Say what you will about Television. I know, itss poison, it rots your brain, its going to turn us all into Zombies who drive SUV's and drink diet coke... oops, too late.
Ok, so everyone who hasn't had their head buried in sand (and maybe some of you who have) for the last 10 years has heard of Blue's Clues. I allow my son to watch Blue's Clues much much more than I should, but hey, everyone's gotta have a vice. So, I say, why not start 'em early.
We have TiVo in our house, so it's pretty much filled to capacity with 5 things, Futurama and King of the Hill (for Duane), Medium and Hex (for me), and Blue's Clues (for Zane) if we wanted to, we could easily host a Blue's Clues bonanza around here, 24 hours a day, but we try to minimize it to whenever Mommy is pulling her hair out by the roots or feeling very sickly, or in desperate need of a shower.
At any rate, as you may already know, there are 2 hosts of BC's, Steve came first, and Joe was his replacement. I don't mind either host, and maintain that each brought their own positive spin to the show. Even so, we are mostly of the "Steve" camp around here. He has this geeky Je ne sais quoi that I happen to find quite appealing in a children's show-host.
Well, Steve moved on a few years ago. Wondering what he's been up to? Take a look and if you like the song, consider buying his cd:
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Show some Steve love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment