Because of the stifling humidity, we barely even left the house today. There's not much to report. I have a few deeper posts brewing, but don't have the energy to finish them up for posting, just yet. In the mean time, here are some more house pix. (Aren't you sorry you asked?)
Here, my friends, is what our messy bedroom looks like. I've since unpacked the box next to the bed, but it's still a bit sloppy in there. Just be glad you can't see inside the closet and the wardrobe.
And, here is a picture of my kitchen sink. I know, I know... not the most exciting thing in the world, but gosh, do I LOVE that sink. Its deep and it's mounted under the countertop. It also has a built-in soap dispenser. Sad as it is, my comforts and deep affection for this house can all be traced back to its sinks. *SWOON*
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Too hot to move
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment