My surgery (scheduled for today) has been postponed for at least 2 weeks, possibly even 3, until I stop bleeding. (please dont' make me spell it out any further)
And, in the mean time...
Please don't send me any more emails about your aunt, pet rabbit, or other dearly-departed-loved-one who thought they had fibroids, but months later, died from endometrial cancer. Despite my sarcasm (which truly only indicates my discomfort, here) I whole-heartedly appreciate the pain you must be experiencing in this very difficult time. I am in fact, terribly saddened by your loss.
I'm also ALREADY SCARED OUT OF MY GOURD!!! And though I realize your heart (or web-crawler as the case may be) was in the right place, upon reading the post below... the one which prompted said email, (pressing me to have surgery right away) one may have noticed that my surgery was already scheduled and the FEAR OF GOD as-it-were was some-what unwarranted and served only to further terrify a person already teetering between dismay and complete and utter insanity.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
CURSES!!! foiled again!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment