Hi. Kinda got a lot going on right now.
Lost 51 pounds so far. Not using the program any more, but still losing weight. VICTORY!
We traded in the VW for a Scion. LOVE THIS CAR! the gas milage is out of this world!
We have what I think is a "mold" problem in the bedroom. Part of me hopes I'm right, because it means an answer to the horrible question: why is Zee itchy all the time and getting worse with every single thing we do to help? Part of me hopes I'm wrong, because... well, it's friggin mold, in my friggin house... it's going to get expensive and messy.
Hubby's been kinda going through a thing. I'm really hoping he feels better soon.
A sonohystogram revealed that I currently have some kind of tumor which completely fills my uterus. It could be a fibroid but the doctor didn't think it "looked like a fibroid" in the pictures. So, I'm going in for surgery to have it removed. She invited several others in to take a look at it as well (with my permission of course - I love my doc-) and warned me that they'd all "ooh and ahh" because they've likely never seen one so large, as she hadn't in all her years in healthcare.
-I'm special. In case you didn't know. Stands to reason my tumor would be special, as well. Well, just cross your fingers that everything is benign and that I can keep my utey. We go back a long ways me and her. She's stood by me in some really tough times... So, I'd surely miss her.
Sorry it took so long to update. I've been trying to get it together and lose some baggage.
Hope everyone who may or may not be reading is having a great week. I miss you folks.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
kinda a lot goin on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment