Just letting you know that the surgery is tentatively scheduled for May 1st. Thought I had posted that already, but obviously, I was wrong. Cross your fingers it doesn't get rescheduled again, due to unforeseen colds or bleeding. I want this damned thing OUT!
Everything is going ok. Hubby seems to be feeling a little better, and for that, I am so so glad.
I haven't been up to too much. Just enjoying having time alone -- without anyone else's kids-- with my boy. We've been making daily trips to the playground about a mile away. Its just so much cleaner than the one near our house and relatively graffiti-free. LOVELY! And, I have yet to see anyone hit their children while we've been there. This, in itself is a big improvement and completely worth the extra walk.
Now, I'm off to sing "I'm a Little Teapot". Have a great night.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Not much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment