I peeled the garlic, the husband did the rest. boy was it gooooooood!
Chicken with 40 Cloves -Alton Brown
8 - 10 chicken thighs
40 cloves of garlic, peeled
1/2 cup, plus 2 Tbsp of olive oil
10 sprigs fresh thyme
Salt
Pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and season chicken with the salt and pepper.
Rub chicken with the 2 tablespoons olive oil and brown on both sides in a skillet.
Place chicken in oven-proof pan and add the remaining oil, thyme, and garlic cloves. Cover with tin foil and bake for 1.5 hours.
Remove chicken from the oven and allow it to rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
More good dinner stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yum - that sounds awesome! I'll definitely give it a try.
I think next time, I'm going to add some white wine to the mix. It is starting to need a little extra something.
Post a Comment