my boy's got alfalfa hair.
i try to plaster it down with the "California Baby Lavender Moisturizer" but its getting bigger every day. I just have to face facts... he's damn cute and there's nothing I can do to stop it!
;)
I'll post real pictures as soon as I get some batteries for the camera.
Thursday, April 21, 2005
oh, the horror
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hehe! max had a wicked case of alfalfa hair when he was younger, especially when his hematoma went away.
Somewhere I have a pix of my grandson on his first birthday, He was allowed free reign to his own cake, so his hair was full of frosting, and sticking straight up in the air, like the teens do with mouse. It was, and still is one of my favorites. Looking forward to seeing the real pix.
I really wish that I could still get away with it, I'd eat my cake that way, and leave my hair sticking up all day. THat would be the life!
OMG....I hope you will come to my blog and find the picture of my son DRESSED AS ALFALFA when he was 8 months old...complete with cowlick!
Can't wait to see your pic.
oh, you're kidding? I'm on my way.
Oh I'm so glad you found the post!! Can't wait to see your little Alfalfa... ;)
Thanks for the sweet comment! My daughter was 10 in that picture...she looks 35!
Post a Comment