When it comes to politically charged issues or anything that works me up into too much of a lather, I usually try not to post at all. Not for the reason you might think. It's not a matter of trying to keep the peace, but rather a matter of keeping _MY_ peace. I like to work things out in my own head, and usually only talk to Duane about this stuff in any real detail. When I get into big, heated debates, it rarely accomplishes anything but to make me more upset and believe you me, I don't need to be any more upset about anything... EVER.
At any rate, I'm fully aware that I am cheating here but, PG at The Dog's Breakfast has done a pretty good job of touching on many of the points I've had milling around in my head for the last week, and the best part is, I didn't even have to break a sweat. Go take a look at the discussion, here.
Thursday, September 08, 2005
Cheaters never prosper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment