My boy is a year old.
No more helpless little lump.
No more confined spaces.
He's a walker.
He's a talker.
He's a mover and a shaker.
He's the cream in my decaf.
He's the butter AND jam on my toast.
He is perfection in this little body full of human flaws.
I adore him.
For as long as I live, no one will be what he is to me.
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Happy Birthday, Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Zane!!!!!
Z Boy - Happy, happy birthday!!! Many, many hugs!!
Happy birthday fabulous boy!! Happy mama's day- the day you became a mama!
Aww yay, happy birthday little guy!!
Thank you, Everyone! Zane said to tell you that he had a great birthday!
Oh my!! One year old!! How neat this Christmas will be!!
Kris, I hope you family has a wonderful Christmas and your new year is filled with many new adventures with Zee!!!
Blessed Holidays to you and your family!! :-0}
Post a Comment