Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm Mr. 20 below...

It's supposed to be 36 degrees outside. It feels like 0. No, really. I came inside 3 hours ago and I'm still freezing.

suh suh suh soooooo kuh kuh coooooold!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can sympathize! I'm going cycling tomorrow too, how's that for nuts! It'll be warmer though tomorrow, going UP to around 25 or maybe 30! Tghe day's HIGH here was 20 today!

Jenn said...

I'm still trying to warm up too - and you told me you didn't need a warm coat ;).

Korin said...

that movie is my all time fave christmas movie. :)

PS it's not super cold in portland! :D

Anonymous said...

It's 18 degrees here. Probably lower with the wind chill factor thingy.

kris said...

I like the cold weather, I just wasn't prepared for it. We actually have snow, today!

Robin said...

I'm sorry -- but I actually miss the cold weather now that I live in the tropics!
Oh yes, I updated you!
http://adventuresincyberia.blogspot.com/2005/12/lu-grows-up-and-learns-to-deal.html

Unknown said...

SIX DEGREES THIS MORNING IN INDIANA! Crud it's cold!