Wednesday, November 30, 2005

They're back, baby!

I'm happy to report that Nip/Tuck is picking up steam again. Last week's episode was inching back toward the deliciously wicked feel they had last season. TOnight's episode restored my faith, entirely. Oh and, Christian, honey... Don't cry. We're here for you.

AND!!!! I think I know who the Carver is, but (in order to protect those of you who have yet to watch this season) won't reveal it here. Suffice it to say that when it dawned on me, I couldn't believe I hadn't thought of it before. I literally had to catch myself from yelling and waking the sleeping hubby. This is the best show on television. If you're not watching it, you're crazy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's just fine. Just last nite I took it off my list to watch cause it's on so late, midnite here.

Now I'm gonna have to make an effort to watch it.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to watch it on TIVO tonight! I think I know who the carver is too...

kris said...

I'm almost giddy, I'm so excited.

Korin said...

I wish i had cable for this show. MMMMMMMMM Dr. Troy... MMMMMMMMM

Sarah said...

a close friend of mine watches and loves this show. she has recommended it to me and hubby.

so, I guess I'm officially deemed crazy for not watching it!

perhaps I'll take a trip down to the movie rental store one of these days to pick up previous seasons and play catch-up... in the meantime I'll continue to be tempted by all the hype!