Well, 2 small steps to be exact. Zane took 2 steps on his own, yesterday. Of course, he had no clue he actually did it. He was too focused on what I was holding in my hands. And, he has yet to repeat this latest accomplishment. I'm sure it's soon to come.
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my god!! :D that is so amazing!!!
Yay!!! If you thought crawling was tough, life is going to get that much more interesting (and a bit easier, actually).
I've been both dreading and looking forward to the walking phase. On the one hand, he won't be crawling all over the ground but on the other hand, I have this feeling that I'll be chasing him for the rest of my life.
I know it's been awhile, but there's been an update (finally) to your Sim!
http://adventuresincyberia.blogspot.com/2005/11/kris-plays-sports-goopy-plays-field.html
I know... I didn't play in forever, but now I've played Kris twice in one weekend! Another update is over at http://adventuresincyberia.blogspot.com/2005/11/baby-switchin.html
Too Cool!! How neat it is when that happens!! You'll be watching this little guy up and running soon!! Big Congratulations Zee!
And wow! Was reading some of your other posts! You guys have sure had some exciting days gone by!! Good for Duane!! Hats off, maybe that guy will think twice before he does that again!! And I am so sorry you guys have been down lately. Although the flu is hitting here now. Hubby for about a week now has been suffering and the girls dropped like dominos with one in school and one home and then another one home and now two home and one back in school! It's that time of year again!
How Zee feels better soon and hope you all get over the crazy virusus!! take care!!
Post a Comment