Well, I used my kangaroo korner pouch, today for what was really the first time. It was very uncomfortable. I was ok for about a 1/2 mile, but after that it was just painful and difficult.
The pouch is just a bit too small to allow me room for adjustments while Zane is inside and it seems to be uncomfortable for him too. He woke up several times, fidgeting and fussing, and trying to push his way out.
I think I'll be returning it.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
sling aling along
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sorry it's not working out for you. have you thought about going for the next size larger or is it too late to exchange it?
I've been corresponding with the owner of the company. She'll exchange it for me. I believe there is some sort of problem with the way this one was sized originally. The medium was too big and the small (this one) is too small.
Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my site. Thank you :)
OH MAN THAT BANNER IS HOT. I Love your banner! Love it!
Laurie, you're welcome. Thank you for visiting me.
Post a Comment