so, because Duane always wakes up so insanely early every day, I use that to my advantage on the weekends. I call him in to get Zee when he wakes up and they hang out while mommy gets some more sleep. Duane will bring him back in to the bedroom for a refill, then let me sleep a few hours later. It helps me catch up on my sleep and it helps the guys bond. It's a win-win-win situation!
So, Zee woke up this morning, I called: Duane! No answer... Duane! No answer again. One last, louder: Duane! Not a peep.
I schlep out of bed, knowing full well that if I get up, I ain't goin back. Go to the studio... No duane. Curious. Go to the living room. No Duane. hmpf! (Where the hell did HE go? He has alot of nerve just going out and disrupting the weekend routine. Just wait till he gets home!)
1/2 hour passes, the sun is coming up, still, no duane.
I call his cell: "Where ARE you?"
D: "...I'm at work"
K: "What are you doing at work?"
D: "...working."
K: "Well, you could have told me, you know, I've been waiting here for you to come home, and........."
D: "Kris, it's Monday."
K: ...
D: "I'm at work because it's MOnday."
K: "It is? OH GOSH, Duane, I"m so sorry!!!!....."
Monday, June 13, 2005
that was weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so funny: I woke up this morning thinking it was still the weekend too. Must be something in the air.
My weekend was so great, I wish it was still the weekend! :D
I wish it was ALWAYS the weekend! :)
Post a Comment