ok, so, I took the color test, too.
| kris took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test! "Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting n..."
|
It's Jenn's fault.
I said, "don't bite me."
ok, so, I took the color test, too.
| kris took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test! "Preoccupied with things of an intensely exciting n..."
|
4 comments:
I refuse to accept responsibility!
That's just a little creepy weird how accurate it was for me. Fascinating. Hey, hope Z boy's leg is healing up nicely! xoxoxo
Well, don't think I should take this test! Wow, was sorry to hear about Zee's leg. Oh you just got to love kids!! ;-0}
Hope he is feeling better soon and you are getting your rest!
Take very good, good care!
Talk to you soon,
Peg
Scarily accurate - although I've just been listening to various covers of Cohen's "hallelujah" (buckley, cale, rice) followed by Beth Orton so I think that may have skewed the results. Will try it again listening to some upbeat rock next time!
Post a Comment