Oh My God! When I began my journey, trying to conceive my son, I found the MDC message boards, and there was a lady there, Adina, who had already been TTC for over a year.
SHe was always a great support for the rest of us. She knew how to say jsut the right thing, when you got the bad news, and even when you got the good news. She had a long long LONG wait herself, but she's finally pregnant. SHE DID IT! Stop by and congratulate her!
Friday, August 12, 2005
Adina's PREGNANT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just stopped bt and congratulated that young lady! Thanks for the kind comment on my blog, by the way! Have a good one!
iknow, I'm so freaking happy, I almost can't stand it. :D
How odd that I stop by to deliver this link on this particular post...
http://adventuresincyberia.blogspot.com/2005/08/ya-think-kris-and-nicole.html
WOW!! How neat is that!! Nice of you to post her site too!! Babies are so cool!! ;-0}
Congratulations to Adina.
My husband and I never went through this with our daughter so I can't imagine the hope,fear, frustration and anticipation that you must go through when TTC.
Suze
http://suzesblither.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment