Lisa, a dear friend, lost a much-wanted baby in miscarriage, this week. She's a wonderful sweet lady and my heart is heavy for her and her husband. Please keep her in your thoughts.
Lisa, if you're reading this, I normally would send the cavalry over to your blog, to comfort you, but it just didn't feel appropriate.
Thursday, August 18, 2005
:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My heart is so broken for Lisa. She deserves better :(
And I agree, I wouldn't send the calvary over either...
She does deserve better.
Oh Crap!! I lost a son between my older two daughters! I am so sorry! I have learned many years later that you never do forget but you do forgive and learn to go on to be thankful for every moment that you look into your other babies' faces!!
God Bless you Lisa and let time comfort in the way she believes you need the most!!
Love,
Peg
Post a Comment