Well, the time has come. For the last month or so, I've been considering another ride on the TTC rollercoaster. For a while there, I wasn't entirely sure if I'd ever consider trying for another child. I've since gotten over that fear, and can finally say I would like to have another child, if I can.
I'm not ready to try right now, but would like to start in the next year. So, what's the point of this post? Well, I guess it's that until now, I really didn't have it in me to even THINK about having a second child, let alone think of the fertility issues that come with that prospect. The trying was a source of great anxiety and repeated disappointment for me, last time. I can't say with any confidence that this time will be any different.
If all goes as planned, we'll be buying a house, some time this year. If things go well with Duane's job, perhaps we'll even be moving to another state. (*crosses fingers*) We're looking at ttc #2 after we're in a house. I can work with that.
In the mean time, I have a few personal issues I need to work through, and a few things I need to get sorted out with the husband, as well. That should keep me well occupied and keep my mind off of the ttc at least for a little while, right?
Sunday, August 28, 2005
here we go, again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Funny you should mention this...
It's a girl!
http://adventuresincyberia.blogspot.com/2005/08/its-girl-and-another-girl-nicole-kris.html
good blog. Ill be back to check out the drama as it unfolds...
"Blogs are like soap boxes. Everyone gets a turn on TV."
Post a Comment