I had this whole post planned, where I talk about needing new underwear, because those I've been wearing are now too big and have begun falling off under my clothes. Not an altogether bad place to be in, as any woman who has ever been largely pregnant and/or lost a good amt of weight at some pt in her life would surely understand.
Or maybe this would have been the post where I lay out all the garbled emotions I now associate with having a child today, such as the ever-popular love, excitement, depression, nostalgia, anger, confusion, abandonment, etc.
Alas, those two, infinately more interesting topics will have to wait for another day.
Instead, I'd like to appologize to all of you for turning on the "word verification" feature on my comments. Unfortunately, I've been spammed a plenty over the last few hours and am tired of deleting the msgs. So, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but for crying out loud, I needed to put an end to the SPAM!!!!
Thursday, August 25, 2005
the best laid plans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It's just a matter of time I guess till it makes full circle around to my place! Been lucky so far, though I know others haven't!
Nothing better to do I guess. And hey, congratulations on having to buy new undies although I consider shopping for undies like that of shopping for a frig or stove or a lawnmower, to me it's just so darned excititng!! ;-0}
Oh! Undies falling off! Good for you, you sultry little minx!
Yay for new undies! Just no black and blue polka dot ones, ok? One very sweet client of mine officially has the ugliest undies I've ever seen :-)........hmmm, wonder what people will think I do for a living knowing what my clients underwear looks like, hehehehe
HAHAHAHA!
Peg, you're right. Buying underwear hasn't been fun since I was 23 and a six 6... But anything is better than wearing maternity underwear, as I'm sure you know.
Jenn, thanks! (it's nice to pretend I deserve the title "sultry little minx" even if its only for a short while)
Lisa, black and blue polka dots just sound so bad. Let me ask you something, Is it really gross to get someone on your table who has recently lost a bunch of weight? *I've been considering a massage, but I'm a bit embarassed by some of my loose skin*
I JUST started packing up the maternity underwear. But then I got behind in laundry and have been wearing them again this weekend. Plus, my regular stuff is just slightly tight. So, loose underwear? WAY better than tight underwear.
agreed, Kris.
Post a Comment