a treat for the eyes and ears, this is truely an artful video for a slick electronic music album by "Mint Royale" coming out at the end of the month. My husband and I used to see kids dancing like this, every weekend. Sometimes I really miss that.
Enjoy:
singin' in the rain
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok I used to dance like that well I still do. My dance partner is my daughter. She has the cutest little dance moves. I do miss the dance offs. I still don't miss the clubs, lol. I still listen to the music.
you're a neat Momma. Zane just started to do his little baby dance and I've never seen anything so funny.
That's ok, if you want to see a funny dance, watch me on Oct 1 after I finish a 12 hour endurance ride on my mountainbike! You will see a shrinking fat man doing the "Snoopy Dance"(Probably with an exhausted wobble in it as well!) Feel free to visit my blog and you'll understand what I am talking about and why! http://theamazingshrinkingman.blogspot.com(My other is a Science Fiction review)
I've already been to your blog, shrinking man. You're an inspiration. 12 hours is a LOOOOOOOOONG time. break a leg!
Not while I'm racing I won't![GRIN] That would hurt!
Post a Comment