Wednesday, July 20, 2005

how ya like me now?

There is a new blog skin/template do-higgy, here in the land of cabbage. (in case you hadn't noticed) The move was v. quick and easy.

Now to figure out how to make the text move up into the space to the left of the "sky" image. What am I doing wrong? Anyone have any suggestions???

3 comments:

Peg said...

You know, I always wanted to be one of those who would come into a blog and say, "Kris, you need to put this over here and this over there and you do it by using, < and that > so and so on!! But I am in reality the one that comes in and says, "Looks great to me!' and "Haven't a clue to what you are talking about!"
So sorry! I really wanted to be able to help! :-{
But on the lighter side, I like the look!! :-}

kris said...

thanks anyway, Peg. It's a little buggy, but it's got character. I think I'll keep it.

kris said...

oh well, that's ok. thanks anyway.